Rostering is at the cornerstone of every type of business. Everyone has a schedule to attend to (even 9.00 - to 5.00), and no matter how it's managed, rostering is the first component of employee management. The data you enter into the PowerForce roster, carries through into payroll, OH&S, management reporting, client billing & employee history.
Read what some of our successful customers are doing with PowerForce and how it's helping them to grow their business, click here..
We find many clients managing their business on different application for rostering, another for payroll, and yet another for billing, some clients run their business on MYOB & Excel. Whilst this sounds like it's inexpensive and functional, it is not the best use of anyone's time, it does not allow you to scale and it tells you nothing about how your business is traveling.
To manage a workforce, you need an application designed specifically for the task, and PowerForce is one such application.
Key rostering capabilities include:
- Cross-hiring of staff between company entities
- Roster permanent, casual, part-time employees
- Licence Expiry Warnings, such as Liquor, Gaming, First Aid or Drivers.
- Maintain employee availability & skill levels
- Automatically calculate the cost of each roster
- Public Holidays are automatically identified
- Costs are dissected against earning types, allowances and penalties against customer cost centres
- Manage shift rotations
- Manage recurring shift patterns
- Unlimited Scheduling History
- Automatic Scheduling
- Instant access to all time records
- Exception reports help you highlight late starters, early finishers, reduced & excess hours worked
- Multi Company processing