The PowerForce employee management (HR) module maintains a thorough employee profile ensuring that skills, licence expiry, award details, contact details and work preferences are always at hand.
The system is date driven, which allows you to manage career progression through the organisation & maintain the link to your staff award classifications. Read the Employee Management brochure for a more detailed overview.
Key PowerForce capabilities include:
- Unlimited number of employees
- Multi-company processing
- Cross-hire between companies
- Definable Employment type
- Definable Pay Frequency
- Multiple Bank Accounts
- Wizard Assistance to create employees
- Choice of employee numbering
- Alias Name
- Photo Identification
- Records License and Expiry details
- Records Education and Skills
- Links to subcontractors
- Definable Cost Centre
- Records classification change history
- Details of Dependants
- Records Review and Disciplinary action Warning
- Record Work History
- Records Availability to work based on employee preference
Why HR Abridged?
The PowerForce employee management module has all the necessary data to run an effective payroll & HR department. However, at present the module does not provide the following HR related features:
- Training Management
- Succession Planning
- Remuneration / Reviews Management
These features & others are currently in development and will be delivered during the course of 2008, at which stage PowerForce will be the most functional HRIS application in the SME market.